Accessreel.com Online Ticketing - Terms and Conditions
1. Movie Tickets and associated goods or services can be purchased on this Website Visa or Mastercard or Paypal for the specific session sold and are not redeemable with any other movie screening.
2. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and have the authority to enter into this agreement with accessreel.com. Persons under the age of 18 may not purchase Movie Tickets and associated goods or services on this Website.
3. Movie Tickets and associated goods or services purchased on this Website will be available for collection via your email address.
4. Movie Tickets and associated goods or services purchased on this Website are strictly non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
5. A $1.20 per ticket surcharge is applicable to all purchases of Movie Tickets and associated goods or services on this Website.
6. All prices for Movie Tickets and associated goods or services are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
7. Subject to clause 8, where allocated seating applies to a session, seat allocation is made on a "best available" basis (as determined by accessreel.com at its sole discretion) at the time the purchased Movie Tickets are collected via email. You must accept the seat allocated by accessreel.com to each Movie Ticket purchased.
8. For sessions with unallocated seating, you must secure your seat preference on a "first come first served" basis on arrival at the cinema. accessreel.com makes no representations or warranties that you will be seated in a particular seat, row or section of the cinema.
9. accessreel.com may, at its discretion and without any need to provide reasons, refuse to sell Movie Tickets and associated goods or services to you or withdraw any Movie Tickets and associated goods or services from sale via this Website.
10. Movie Tickets and associated goods or services are made available subject to the classification of the relevant film given by the Office of Film and Literature Classification. Photo identification stating proof of age may be requested for films rated MA15+ or R18+.
11. Suitable identification must be presented when collecting student, concession or senior priced tickets.
12. You may be refused entry to a session without refund, if you do not present photo or other identification when requested by accessreel.com staff.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, accessreel.com is not liable to you or any other person for any claim, cost, expense, loss, damage or liability whatsoever suffered or incurred as a result of or in any way connected with Movie Tickets purchased on this Website, and you agree to release accessreel.com accordingly